For a quick intro: Link building is a technique used to add your website URL to the number of websites “related to the target market” for free. Let’s dive deep:
Google ranks a website on the basis of number of quality links pointing to that website. It is a method used to increase organic search rankings of targeted keywords to generate a good number of leads.
Building links that really affect Search Engine rankings is a difficult and time consuming process. To rank high on the competitive keywords you need maximum numbers of links – not every kind of link can improve the search results. It requires quality and relevance too. After the Google Penguin updates, it is not easy to rank a website with the bunch directory links or a massive link wheel. It requires a precise strategy to perform link building campaign.
How Can I Help?
A “perfect link building strategy” is the key for achieving SEO success. I perform fruitful link building campaign that directly hits the nail on the head to raise search engine rankings! If you want to perform link building yourself, follow the following quick tips.
How Do I Build Links?
Yes, I’m going to tell my link building secrets. If you don’t want to invest in link building, adopt these ways to build some quality links for your website.
1) Use Open Site Explorer to analyze your competitor’s website backlinks and mark all the relevant, high valued links for linking.
2) Perform multiple search queries w.r.t your targeted keywords and mark all the sites that fit your website for linking.
3) Find your Target market related Forums and mark an ideal forum that produces good number of daily threads and has good Page Rank as well as good Alexa ranking (Drop the links where necessary and build your reputation)
4) Diagnose the website and find the opportunities that can bring you links i.e. Coupons, Videos, eBook etc.
5) Write quality articles. Contact websites where they fit the best and ask for publishing with a backlink.
Disclaimer: link building service is available with the complete SEO project. Currently I don’t specifically provide this service!